Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do I protect myself in court if the other person is bringing in false witnesses and I had no one there?

Small ClaimsHow do I protect myself in court if the other person is bringing in false witnesses and I had no one there?
I know the situation you are in. I was there once, with witnesses making false statements. If you have proof that the other person is lying, let the judge see it. Bring all the evidence you have! If the judge thinks the other person is lying, you will win. Judges hate liars.How do I protect myself in court if the other person is bringing in false witnesses and I had no one there?
Paperwork, the judge will believe paperwork before the testimony of a witness. Bring copies of checks and anything you and or they signed. Any kind of paperwork you can think of bring it.
Consult a lawyer.


You really only get one chance to defend yourself. You can't call time and come up with new witnesses or proof.
Don't think in small claims you can ask the other party quesstion I think the judge does that Well they are not really judges
Use a lawyer to defend your self
  • div myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment