Monday, February 8, 2010

TRUE OR FALSE - you have told a lie in a COURT OF LAW?

true, well just an exaggeration, actually, lol.TRUE OR FALSE - you have told a lie in a COURT OF LAW?
Yeah, I told the judge that I hadn't cut my grass because I'd hurt my back. Nothing serious, just sore for a while. But it wasn't true, I was just being lazy. Our front yard was a VERY steep hill with bushes at the top. You had to push the mower up the hill, which was just exhausting. So I didn't do it all summer. The grass was about knee high by the time I finally got around to it. But the judge did give me more time to get it taken care of.TRUE OR FALSE - you have told a lie in a COURT OF LAW?
Yes. I was there to pay a traffic ticket, and I lied to my ex-wife about something.
Ha! most defenitly. who hasnt lied to the law.. I've been in trouble for so many things.. serious! and im only 14.. my parents could only wish i was a good kid
FALSE, NEVER
FALSE! I've never been to court ;)
False.
False, no, I have not done so.

No comments:

Post a Comment