Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My police report contained false information...what will happen when I go to court?

I had misdemeanor charges for attempting to elude and officer and reckless driving. I went to pick up the police report from the county, and upon reading it found out that the officer had a false report. In the report he said that I passed a car and was driving in the opposite lane for a bit then turned from it which did not happen. I am 18 and was not even tested for drugs or alcohol even though I was driving at extremely high speeds and was reckless. In fact the officer did not even write my name S.S. number, DOB, in the space provided. The only place my name was written on the report was in the description of the chase where he said my name after he found my wallet.





What should I do in Court? And can any of this help my case?My police report contained false information...what will happen when I go to court?
get a good lawyer.


you might be able to find a way out of it because of his lack of detail on filing out the report.My police report contained false information...what will happen when I go to court?
Good luck with that. In a court the cop is always right, and you're always wrong.
Hey - can't you be thankful that you got stopped and are not dead -- or you could be facing big prison time for killing someone else???


Go to court and plead Guilty to the charges -- pay your fine and do what ever the judge says for you to do. That means community service if ordered. Suspend or revolk your licenses....Don't ever let this happen again -- no 2nd chances...
As long as the officer can identify you as the driver, your SSAN and DOB can be added later.





By the sounds of it, you admitted ot being reckless even if you argue his statement that you passed a car, so I doubt that will help your case either.
Hey, prick. Accept responsiblity for your own actions. You probably DID drive in the opposite lane... he has a camera and you were an idiot.
Pay your fine and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment