Monday, February 8, 2010

If two people make a false police report,and you go to court will the judge believe them over you?

a guy and i got into a argument,over a girl,and i sugjested we go let the police settle this,and when he got there he filed a police report saying i thretend him with my gun,which he knew i carried in my truck somtimes,he also had his girlfreind lie and say she was there,when she wasnt.


the police took our statments,and then took my unloaded gun from my truck and held me for 3 hours,then 3 months later the prosicuter puts out a warrent for me,so i turned my self in,and the jodge released me on my own reconence,now i wait for a recamdation from the prosicuter..........If two people make a false police report,and you go to court will the judge believe them over you?
I know the cost a lot but talk to a lawyerIf two people make a false police report,and you go to court will the judge believe them over you?
were you near any type of recording device where you had the argument recorder to prove you innocencess . Look for any witnesses around. If you have a permint for the gun and it was not loaded and you have no prior record before of violence just tell the judge/lawyer that they did make up and the gun was loaded and you permint proving your resonsible person and you went willing to the police station, and a job can also back you up you should be able to get the charges dropped or you might have to plea guity agianst threats .Do they have any records cause that will help you to.





Your own recordness is also good in a way that means dont **** it up and she will probably will drop the charges with right lawyer.
The judge will believe whomever is the most credible. Threatening someone with a gun is a serious charge and you need to talk to a good criminal defense attorney, or ask the court to appoint a public defender.
Some of your story I can follow but because of the spelling I am lost-recamdation?


Answer: Yes. It is called circumstantial evidence. Probable cause is just that-probable until someone or something backs up the cause of the crime...You were arrested-get an attorney who has a strong mouth...


We had to deal with my husband's side of the family and they won-they made us homeless; lied to authorities; lifted a very large sum of money from all involved and we are still trying to solve the who did it...


Oh, after all that you went through...thirty days on appeal is what the prosecution has to find a district justice who will rehear the case...I hope you and the attorney make a mint...naturally your attorney will but to recoup money- after all is said I hope there is a move to civil court from your attorney


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment