Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What happens when someone files false accusations to the courts?

Me %26amp; my sons father are going to court for child custody. I submitted the 1st documents for child custody, %26amp; his father filed a response, and as well made a couple of false accusations to the courts. For example: 1st he told the courts that in 1997 my brother raped a girl and was going to court for raping a girl. Which is FALSE. My brother was never accused or went to court for rape. 2nd he filed to the courts that a couple of years ago my father was fired from work for running over a co-worker because he was under the influence of an illegal drug. Which is FALSE again, my father is still at his job. I got a letter from my fathers supervior and it states that my father is working at this same job and has never given his supervisor any reason to suspend or fire my father. I find these accusations offensive and un-called for. My brother is very upset and stressed out, because it has caused problems for his family especially his marriage.


I wanted to know what can be done about these false accusations that my sons father has filed to the courts. Can something be done about the fact that my sons father is causing stress, family and marriage problems for our family.What happens when someone files false accusations to the courts?
This happens more then you would think. My husband was accused (by his ex) for making threats to kidnap their daughter. What we did was we filed a response to those accusations which basically asked her for proof, and she obviously couldn't provide it because well, it never happened. Some people will go to extreme lengths to make someones Else's life hell!!! You can, if you want, file a report for slander, although, I think, your brother and father would need to do that.





Good Luck!!!!
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment