Monday, February 8, 2010

How to file Plea of Alibi (I was elsewhere) in Court in a false dowry case?

I am facing false dowry (498a) case. An incident in the FIR mentioning that I went from my city A to her (bride's) home in another city B and beat her. Where as I have solid proof that at the mentioned time and date I was in my city. Now challan has been filed by the police in the court. Charges are yet to be framed/decided by the court on 30/10/09. What should I do to stop this false at this initil stage? Should I file Plea of Alibi as (I was elsewhere at the mentioned time and date of the said offence)? What should I do? Please expert/ exprienced advise only.How to file Plea of Alibi (I was elsewhere) in Court in a false dowry case?
There is no such thing as filing a ';plea of alibi';.Collect all your proof and evidence to support your contention,consult with and then engage a competent attorney to file his appearance on your behalf and wait for a date to be set for the hearing of the case against you.At that time your attorney will present your side of the case to the court.Good


Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment