Sunday, February 7, 2010

My wife provided False Statement in court!?

She's came up with all kinds of crazy lies about me to get me in trouble. When I filed a restraining orders against her, she's stated bizzar things about me to answer the hearing. I'm going to the court on the 23rd. What do I do? She's made statements like I've physically and mentally abused her, took all her money, sexually abused her, and lot more other things that are not true.


I really dont' have the money to get me a lawyer b/c she's spent all my money shopping!My wife provided False Statement in court!?
You can go to legal aid.





You can also get character witnesses to testify to


her moral character.





If she lied now, she has lied before.





Think hard!





Best wishesMy wife provided False Statement in court!?
LOL is her name Kathy?....I think I was married to her.





The judge has heard all this before and the can tell when she is lying, everybody has little tells that give it away. My X tried this and ended up loosing the kids, when the judge caught her lying it was all down hill.





If you get a lawyer things go better as judges start off as lawyers. But if you cannot just stay the course and don't let her goat you into he said she said.
The first thing you need to do is keep a note book with all contact and actions she takes. Keep your nose Extra clean right now. Does she have a lawyer?Try to tslk to a law student or sit down an go through the phone book until you find someone who will help you.


I hateto tell you this but if you don't find a way you may just have to cut your loses. Good luck with your future!! You can recover!!
ask the judge why doesnt she have to prove anything? its her word against yours, shes commiting purgery, what if she said you kicked her dog in it's head should the court believe that too? in the U.S. it's innocent until proven guilty. where are her witnesses?
Find a way to get a lawyer. I don't think being divorced is bad...but being poor and divorced is bad.





Ask one if you can pay over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment