Monday, February 8, 2010

I have court the 10th of this month my ex husband filed a false police report against me lied said i keyed car

course he has no witnesses and no proof i was by his truck letting out mutual son go potty a t-ball game due to no port o potty hours after practice i get a call from officer nicholson from platte city stating a police report was made about me. I am in shock id never key a truck now i have to go to court because my ex husband wants to be a horrible person. HELPI have court the 10th of this month my ex husband filed a false police report against me lied said i keyed car
If no proof and no one saw you do it, you shouldn't have been named as an offender. In my city where I work, you'd probably be put in the narrative of the report, but not named as an offender. Detectives would then investigate it--talk to you, etc., and that would probably be the end of it unless they found a witness that could I.D. you or you got caught on a camera. Unless there's more info. unknown here, you shouldn't have been arrested.........I have court the 10th of this month my ex husband filed a false police report against me lied said i keyed car
Case is weak. Just DENY DENY DENY. Thats your story ..Now stick to it .
Your word against his?





He'll need more than that or he loses.





Can't even win a civil action with that, much less a criminal one.

No comments:

Post a Comment