Monday, February 8, 2010

I want to know what I can do THROUGH THE COURTS to help get the false domestic case dropped?

This is a continuation of the question posted about the false police report that was filed-I don't want life advice-although you are right about the counseling.I just want to know what I can do court-wise/legal-wise so he'll be let out of jail to come home.I want to know what I can do THROUGH THE COURTS to help get the false domestic case dropped?
Well, did you lie to have him put in jail? Not sure how to answer this. Might be more animosity when he does come home. That was wrong what you did if you lied. I don't know what to say. So many women these days pull that on men. Being a woman I have to side with most men. They seem to get the short end. But, you admitted it. Bless you and I hope all goes well with you and your man.I want to know what I can do THROUGH THE COURTS to help get the false domestic case dropped?
It may be out of your hands now because the District Attorney (or his/her assistants) handle too many domestic dispute cases where the woman falls under pressure to drop the charges when in truth, they are being abused and coerced privately. So ';for your own good';, they can pursue charges against him on their own, even if you say you want to drop them.





If you called the police to settle an argument where police action was truly not called for, you may have started a process you can no longer stop.





I know much about this although police departments may handle it differently depending on where you are. I lived with a very abusive woman who did this to me and was warned severely by the judge to leave her. I didn't. She did it again. The judge said I told you so as they took pictures of huge bruises across my back where she had bashed me with a frying pan and my arm where she slashed me with a butcher knife. I was stupid enough to think I could work it out. But when you call the police on a man, even if you are wrong, they typically assume the man is wrong and it flies out of your hands. They told me, ';Ever since the O.J. trial, 99 times out of 100 the man is going to jail'; because if they let it go and someone gets hurt, heads will roll at the police department.





I have refused to date now for the past 3 years because it is too easy for women to call 911, allege a domestic dispute, lie, and completely ruin a man's life, his home, his job, his future.





Beg the D.A. to drop the charges if you want your man back.

No comments:

Post a Comment