Wednesday, February 10, 2010

False affidavit filed by Wife in Indian Family Court?

We are Hindu Marriage couple for more than 3 yrs. My wife has dragged me to court on frivolous charges and has NOT mentioned dowry, physical abuse and any harasssment by in-laws





She is demanding 35 lakhs as one time alimony for the 5 months that she has stayed with me. During this period she refused to fulfill matrimonial obligations by continuously avoiding me.She has also acknowledged this in the affidavit filed by her.





She has quoted a date, which falls four weeks from marriage date, in her affidavit as the date on which she had accused me of mentally harassing her. But the truth is she was happy living with me till the last minute i,e till the end of 5 months. She has sent many mails professing love, sex and affection on and after the date mentioned in her affidavit from her personal mail ID to me. The date mentioned in the affidavit by her was the date on which she had severed all relationship with me on account of alleged mental harassment inflicted by me.





I want to convey to the court that this lady does not have any valid ground for divorce and that she has cooked up the dates to tell the court that the whole relationship ended in the first few weeks of marriage. Now i had produced all these mails that she has sent till the end of the five months in the counter affidavit filed by me. There are no other allegations against me.





The worst thing is she is demanding 35 lacs from me for no reasons.





I had informed her that she would be tried for perjury and producing false evidence in the court. How serious offence is this and what is the penalty that she is likely to get?





She has mentioned wrong dates only to show to the outside world that there is nothing that happened and that the relationship lasted ONLY for few weeks and not months.





I am told that family court normally ignores perjury. Is that true? Can i get the petition dismissed?





I want to inform the court that if they cannot quash the affidavit for divorce filed by her, they should grant divorce on the basis of the mental harassment inflicted by her. Is this workable?False affidavit filed by Wife in Indian Family Court?
i dont think you will be convicted .





but divorce laws are terrible in india and you are required to guarantee the same standards of living to your wife which was available to her for the past 3 years .





obviously she is a cheat and wants to squeeze out money from you . i hope the judge also sees it that way .False affidavit filed by Wife in Indian Family Court?
i don't think here anyone can give u a good advice. brother u have to be very smart. do she has filed false 498a against u. don't ever try to reconcile with her. contact save india family foundation. u have to hire a very smart lawyer. best of luck brother.
False affidavit is a criminal offence n punishable under Indian criminal act.
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment