Sunday, February 7, 2010

Family Court Trials False Statement?

My wife had an incident where her father said some vulgarities in a store parking lot and her sister came out and shoved her. So there for she put in a report to the state police department. Now it is in the matter of family court. My wife has a 12 month class B order of protection against her father and a class B order protection against her sister. Her sister retaliated and put in a petition to family court lieing. Saying we were going around harrassing her and her boyfriend and father. On this family court paper work there is a question asking if there is a report about this matter within another agency. She checked the box and wrote down that she had a complaint within the city police department. Now my wife had called the city police department to see if there were any complaints about me or her. The police officer looked up her sisters file my file and my wifes file. Her sister has a class B order against my wife and is taking it to trial to try to get a class A order of protection. Now since there is nothing on file within the city police department nor state police ( we looked that up to ). Does that make it a false statement, since her sister had to swear under oath to a judge that everything in the family court petition was true ( including the complaint she had with the other agency ). My wifes lawyer says that that won't hold up in court. But i was just curious if that's a line of BS she told me just to wait until it came to trial perhaps? I am so confused, according to my states law a false statement is a punishable offence of a class A misdemenor. Instead her sister is useing heresay and lieing on the court petition. My wife has actual proof if they summon the tapes from the store or get a statement from the manager of the store of which my wife's sister committed harrassment. Does anyone know anything on this perhaps? I'm trying to get answers. I find it funny but confusing.Family Court Trials False Statement?
Just stay away from her.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment