Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Each time i try to get my ex in court to get to see my child,my ex moves or files false charge is on me.?

Ipay child support in TN,she is in Ga. The state can not conbine childsupport %26amp; visatation to gether. Each time she make's a new claim it take's two years or more to get it trown out of court.She will not show up to let me defend myself. The state say they can not seem to locate her. No state will let you see your child with charges on you. GA law is so slow.Each time i try to get my ex in court to get to see my child,my ex moves or files false charge is on me.?
Sounds like you got screwed dude. Get an attorney and haul her into court.Each time i try to get my ex in court to get to see my child,my ex moves or files false charge is on me.?
You need a very good attorney.
David: This is a problem that is rampid throughout the US right now. There are support systems for men like you, you can find them and choose which one to join, however they bring experience to the table and can cut legal expenses way down by showing you the way. I will see if I can locate the good one that my friend joined...I would call but he is on vacation in Europe right now. Know that you are not alone....this is a common problem and it is a form of continued abuse.
Most states will take over jurisdiction on a case like yours. You shouldn't have to go from state to state to get a hearing. What you can do is file in the state that handled your divorce. Seek a summary judgement against her. Ask for full custody of your child. If she doesn't show up to court, than you will get a judgement for full custody. You can communicate this to her through newspapers in the last known address that you have. Once that order is in hand, she can't collect child support anymore, which will flush her out of hiding. She'd have to take you back to court to prove that she shouldn't have to give up custody. If you are contacted by another state's child support collection agency, fax them the NEW orders by the new judge. She'll have to deal with you face to face if she wants her support back.





Just a thought...
is there not a visitation schedule in the divorce decree? or is there even a divorce? she should have to give you notice before she moves (by law)

No comments:

Post a Comment