Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why do family courts allow false reports on tro to be served?

My wife left me cause I wasnt making enough money. We have two beautiful kids together. I have moved up the ladder in work since. She came to my house on july 15, 2008 demanding more money for child support. I had been giving her 1,500 dollars a month. Now that I found a house for me and our two kids. she says I should move into a studio and pay whatever the leftover is to her. We dont have any court order for child support, but I would do anything for my kids. She will call me if diapers were running low or the babys food. I dont care because I love kids. Well, on july 15 I had refused to pay more money cause I wanted reciepts for everything she buys for our kids.I would like to know what the money is used for. She gets angry, then threaten me I will never see the kids. On july16, 2008 was our daughters 1st birthday. I was served with a tro. She claimed I said I was going to hit her. Im torn cause she wants to get it permanent and move to CA. .......Bleeding heart in paradiseWhy do family courts allow false reports on tro to be served?
Again another example of a women overusing her power. She totally depends on your money. As a father you should want to support your children, which you are doing. But you cant have someone hold you hostage either. You need to go to court get your support lowered, you are probably paying too much. she cant hold the children from you if you do this through the court. retraining orders are bull in most cases. It's the goofballs that really harm people that screw the situation up. One thing I did, years ago my ex pulled this on me. I told her to keep the kids! I will see them when they are no longer under her ';power';. I didn't mean it actually because I adored my kids. she changed her tune real quick! She became more manageable. Right now she is using you because she thinks you are scared of losing them. Get tough! Stay tough! you gotta teach this women. And it is your business what she is doing with the money. Good luckWhy do family courts allow false reports on tro to be served?
You need to take actions to secure your financial matters. You will never get a fair deal in family court so don't look for one. You're a man and you are always wrong in the courts view. Lawyers and judges are all connected. No fair deals ever always a fight - Hide your savings and income.

Report Abuse



Child support and those things are usually set when the divorce is final, so some of this makes no sense. You maybe able to get a restraining order preventing her from relocating the children. You should go for custody of the children to show you want them.





GET YOURSELF A LAWYER FAST!
Because they rather error on the side of caution....They would rather order a TRO....and you not be an abuser...than for them to ignore her complaints against you...do nothing to protect her....and you end up hurting or killing her....FYI....if you are paying support to her....what she spends the money on is non of your business......
You need to contact a lawyer ASAP!!!
You need to get a lawyer. She's just trying to get over on you. What you need to do is pay her the child support with money orders, that way you have a receipt of your responsibilities. $1500 a month is way more than enough. She just wants to keep up with herself. Maybe some of it is going for the kids, but I bet most of it is going towards personal use.





Don't worry about her saying you hit her, there is no proof because she doesn't have any bruises, unless someone else hit her, then you can take a lie detector test. I can't stand females like that. It makes the good ones like us look bad. DIRTY, JUST PLAIN DIRTY.
SHE is on a huge power trip with you. She is using the kids as a bait for you because she knows your weakness.


First of all, you need to remember she left you. Her mistake. Unless you guys aren't legally divorced, you do not have to pay her a dime. Here in Texas, you have to go to court to to have a ';legal separation'; until the divorce is final, that's the only way you have to pay.


What I would do, is if she calls and says she ';needs'; then YOU go out and buy the stuff for the children. She made the choice to leave, then she needs to quit being stupid and get a job to support those babies, ya know?


What gets me is that she wants you to move into a studio, yeah and if you did that then she would make claims that your house isn't suitable enough blah blah blah......


Save your money, file for divorce and make everything legal. That way she has no control over you, and you never know you might get the kids because she can't provide for them.


Also, another way of not having to pay so much is do the custody 50/50 and that way you have your babies as well.


Obviously you can tell what she is after.


also, I would go to a lawyer to prevent her from moving.
The courts will sometimes issue a TRO regardless of whether the underlying story is true. You should have a court date on the order that you received. That will be your chance to speak up. If it is determined that there isn't sufficient reason to keep the order in place it will be dismissed. What you really need to do is hire an attorney. Get a legal separation order in place that details temporary custody/visitation/child support until such a time as you two are divorced. You can also have it specified that she cannot leave the state with the children, at least until the matter of your divorce is decided. You need to do this quickly. It's never a good idea to try and work things out among yourselves when children are involved and emotions are running high. The temporary order will protect you until the final divorce order is in place. Do yourself a favor and hire a good attorney... spend whatever you have to. It sounds as if she's a pretty vengeful woman who will use your children as pawns if she's permitted. Get on the phone ASAP, get an attorney and put a stop to this legally.

No comments:

Post a Comment