Wednesday, February 10, 2010

People's Court fans: I heard that ';Douglas'; the bailiff played for the Patriots - True or False ?

I know he worked on a fishing boat, but that's about it.





What is his last name so I can look him up - I'm sure he was pre-cheater (Coach Bill B.), as far as when he played - probably had a very short career.People's Court fans: I heard that ';Douglas'; the bailiff played for the Patriots - True or False ?
hmm i never heard that but he looks like he could've been... did you know on judge judy.. byrd is really doing crossword puzzles on that clip board of his.... i saw it the other day... he had the puzzle clipped right on.. lol... i always thought he was taking notes or somethingPeople's Court fans: I heard that ';Douglas'; the bailiff played for the Patriots - True or False ?
Douglas McIntosh








http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?a鈥?/a>








Did Douglas Macintosh who is on the People鈥檚 Court ever play for you? The judge on the show said he did, me being a fan, cannot remember him.


William Hammer





No, I don鈥檛 think Douglas ever played for me. Of course I have never been a coach or an owner of a team, so I don鈥檛 really know how he could have played for me. Sorry to hammer you back with that shot, I鈥檓 just kidding. And I can鈥檛 find any record of him playing for the Patriots at any point either.


Andy Hart





Also his bio on http://peoplescourt.warnerbros.com/about鈥?/a>


does not mention it.
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment