Monday, February 8, 2010

How to file Plea of Alibi (I was elsewhere) in Court in a false dowry case?

I am facing false dowry (498a) case. An incident in the FIR mentioning that I went from my city A to her (bride's) home in another city B and beat her. Where as I have solid proof that at the mentioned time and date I was in my city. Now challan has been filed by the police in the court. Charges are yet to be framed/decided by the court on 30/10/09. What should I do to stop this false at this initil stage? Should I file Plea of Alibi as (I was elsewhere at the mentioned time and date of the said offence)? What should I do? Please expert/ exprienced advise only.How to file Plea of Alibi (I was elsewhere) in Court in a false dowry case?
You shouldn't have beat her.How to file Plea of Alibi (I was elsewhere) in Court in a false dowry case?
now i donno if i am eligible 2 answer ur questn or nt...cz m nt dat experienced!!... all my experience has *** 4rm d few dowry cases n aloot f buks regarding alibi.........M a law student...





u cn definitely go 4 dat plea...dat stands as d best resort 4 u at ds tym n mreovr u also hav relevant proof regarding d same.......





All d best..........
Go for quash in court. Keep the facts in front of court and get out of this mess. For more info visit www.498a.org and www.saveindianfamily.com
498a is creating havoc among husbands in india.





Be calm %26amp; serious.





Get a good/best lawyer.





You will be out of this very soon.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment