Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is it legal to make false claims of court orders?

My ex-husband has tried to get me to follow ';court orders'; that don't exist for the third time now. He does this to try to get me to do things the way he wants me to (adjust ordered visitation schedule ';just this once';), and when I say no, he says that he'll enforce court orders that don't exist. This time he tried to get me to give him my boyfriend's address, saying it's a court order. Are there any laws against making false claims of court orders?Is it legal to make false claims of court orders?
Lying isn't a crime... if he forges court orders, that would be a crime, but otherwise, just ask to see the order and tell him to shove it when he doesn't.Is it legal to make false claims of court orders?
Honey just call the police and tell them that this louse is harrassing you. They will look at his orders and determine that he is a jerk lol.
If the court doesn't serve you papers the court order doesn't exist.
yeah i think its perverting the court of justice

No comments:

Post a Comment