Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have a court summons due to false allegations?

made against me for sexual misconduct. I'm sick with worry my character and job are at risk from this complete fabrication. I've done nothing wrong so i really don't know what to expect from the courts. If nothing comes of this do i have the right to sue?I have a court summons due to false allegations?
Hire a lawyer.





Today!I have a court summons due to false allegations?
Make sure you have proof to counter act the allegations. Get a good lawyer
Yes. You can sue for slander and/or libel.
You can sue for slander and defamation of character but you need to get a lawyer right away. They will know all the laws and how to proceed with that. Good luck and I hope everything works out for you.
These sort of allegations are very serious and could follow you around for the rest of your life. And could ruin your life. You shouldn't be messing around on Yahoo Answers but should be talking to a good lawyer right away. If you want a record as a sexual predator to follow you for the rest of your life then just stay here at YA if not get a lawyer now.
  • div myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment